dimecres, 25 de març del 2009

My English teacher

My english teacher is Joan Augé, he is sixty five years old and he lived in England for twenty five years, originaly he was a ladies hardresser but on returning to Catalunya he decided he wanted teh change and he went to be a english teacher.
Everytime he helps my, is very intelligent. Phisically he have a white hair, a dark skin and is short, is very optimistic and funny but sometimeshe is angry because a problems of the village, politics..
I know Joan since the last summer when my mother phoned Joan and asked for his timetable. At first, I think Joan is a seriousy person but the first day I know him and is one of the bests teachers who I haved in my life. He gives English clases in the village of Castelló, in the centre. When we talk about politics Joan says his opinion. Every week he went to Girona and looks Girona football club in second Spanish division. He likes football, he is a Barça fan and he critizes Espanyol and his president.