dimecres, 6 de maig del 2009

Historic Match

Last saturday I stayed in my friend's house in frot of my house, preparing the food for look the match. Were playing Madrid vs Barça our club in Santiago Bernabéu, the tradicional stadion of Real Madrid in the centre of city. My friend Sanz was very nervous but I am quiet becuase Barça playing very good than Real Madrid,and real Madrid never have a beautiful game but they often scoring goals. Ithink Raul is a Madrid best player because he has a lot of goals since 1997. Today people of Real Madrid were very sad because her team was exploted for Barça. At the finish of the match Barça won 2-6 and "merengue people" were very angry. My favourite player, Tití Henry, scored two goals to Casillas and played very well. Carles Puyol, the captain scored one beatiful goal with his head and kissed the "senyera" a typical flat which represents Catalunya. I stayed with my friends when Henry scored I Turned crazy and happy. This is a perfect day, afterwards the perfect match, We went to Barraques in Figueres and I drinked a lot of whisky. Today the weather is perfect and Barça play against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge, a spectacular match!! OK ! Good Byeee!! Now see the video!! When I see this video I'm frightened